I was tagged the same time I post my “16 random things”. This time around, I need to take my time to do it. It’s a very sensitive issue. Someone out there doesn’t really agree with what I think, which sometime makes me think back. But then again, if that someone don’t really like what was put here then you know where the “X” button is (please refer comments on “What do I look for in my next girlfriend” to know more). Anyway, Hana tagged me with this one, so here it goes. She’s enjoying her trip in Wales now. Here we go again.
7 attribute of your dream woman/men:
- Likes or able to listen to rock music, any rock music. So that she just don’t simply stopped the music when I was busy “agreeing” to their music. You get me?
- Likes to read books, preferably mystery, thriller, horror or fantasy. This is so we have something to talk about when we’re just hanging out looking at the stars. Romance? I’m in capable to do romantic thing so such book will only makes her expect more. She wants me for who I am or she wants me to be like what she read in that book?
- Internet savvy. Let’s face it. We’re on the new information edge where almost everything is done via the internet. Besides, we geeks like to poke our girlfriend using superpoke. Yah I would like to “poke” her also but leave that to just the two of us. We geeks also like to put our girlfriend shrine on the world wide web so everyone in the whole wide world know how much we love our girlfriend.
- Love the outdoors. Need I elaborate more?
- Loves to travel. Same as above.
- Know how to cook. Because it’s the window to my heart, and so I can gain weight!!!
- Have no problem waking up in the morning. I’m simply a morning person, who loves to go out early in the morning.
7 woman/men that you’re interested during your life time:
- Irene Santiago. Oh I was sooo in love with this beautiful creature. A teenager fetish I guess.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt. Ever since her appearance in Party of Five up until today, I still adore her. To me, she’s Aphrodite. I still jump up and down all over the place after watching her in Ghost Whisperer.
- Jessica Alba. I knew she got potential when I first saw her in TV series Flipper. But her role in Dark Angel made everyone to notice her.
- Maya Karin. Ever since her appearance in that show sponsored by Wella. *swoon*
- Kristine Hermosa. Hahahaha, this is funny. I don’t really watch drama. The ladies around me keep talking about Pangako Sayo (Is that correct? Who cares), and I accidently watch it, saw the actress, went to “investigate” more on the net.
- K. Y. Sabariah. My ex-schoolmate who is also my best friend whom I had a crush during secondary school. This is a secret that a select few knew about it. My “dragons” friends are so going to laugh at me now. I was way way over her when we left school.
- My ex-girlfriend’s niece. How stupid was I back then? Well, back then late Erlinna was someone’s girlfriend and I was exploring my option. Thank god I got back my senses and dated late Erlinna instead. She knew about it not long after I dated late Erlinna. Somebody told her. Damn!
7 feelings if you went out the person you’re interested with:
- The standard “butterfly on my stomach” syndrome.
- Scared of saying something wrong. “It didn’t come out as want you want it to” syndrome.
- There’s no one in this world but the two of us.
- Scared she’s bored her to death.
- I don’t want to depart with her.
- Want to taste those lips.
7 special places you want to visit with your partner
- Danum Valley
- Maliau Basin
- New Zealand
7 items/special stuff you might want to give as a present to your partner
- A mountain bike
- Mountain bike safety accessories. (If she decide to go Downhill with me at Bukit Padang)
- A matching watch.
- A Nokia N78, so we can video do video call, surf Facebook and know each other location. (That phone have built in GPS)
- A necklace with a pendant engraves with our names, or locket with both our baby picture.
- A bracelet.
- An iPOD to store songs that I’m going to sing to her.
7 songs you might want to sing to your partner
- Now And Forever by Richard Marx
- Ku Mahu Kau Tahu by Hujan
- Aku Mahu by Once (Dewa)
- Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
- I’m Yours by Jason Mraz
- Magic by Colbie Caillat (I like the tune bah! But seriously, if I was a woman, I’ll definitely get swoon over this song hahahahahaha!!!)
- You Are My Sunshine (I find this song very simple yet meaningful, don’t you think so?)
It pays to know how to play a guitar.
Tag 7 of your friend that you would like them to do this 7 attributes
Now who’s going to be my target???