This tag was way long overdue. I was tagged by Kaesen, Roselinda, Jennifer, Shevon, Zaweni, Farah and Yune. Wow! Quite a number of you are thinking of me. How sweet. Anyway, while most of you just use only one letter, I on the other hand can supply two answers! How cool is that. So here it goes.
It’s harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag ten people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real – nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
- What is your name : Norif Paival Yahya
- A four Letter Word : Nail / Pail
- A boy’s Name : Neil / Peter
- A girl’s Name : Nalanie / Padma
- An occupation : Narator / politician
- A colour : Navy Blue / Purple
- Something you’ll wear : Nightgown? (sheesh!!) / pants
- A food : nachos / peach
- Something found in the bathroom : nail clipper / pail
- A place : new zealand / putatan
- A reason for being late : no parking / pulled over by a hot sexy highway patrol?
- Something you’d shout : NARF! (The Pinky and Brain) / Pass!!!
- A movie title : new york new york / patriot
- Something you drink : nescafe / pinacolada
- A musical group : nirvana / police
- An animal : numbat / parrot
- A street name : normandy / p. ramlee
- A type of car : nissan / pontiac
- The title of a song : no woman no cry / papercut
While searching names boys name, I found out the meaning of my name. Nori without ‘f’ is believe in Japanese while Paiva withoul ‘l’ is a name of a river originated from Portuguese. So that would mean I’m a river of believe perhaps? Oh and did you guys know that negro is actually the colour black in Spanish? Interesting huh? Thankyou Jennifer for your URL tips and Irene for helping me finding the answers.
Care to do this tag?