I know the moment you walk out…

Last night a friend tag me to a video of Susan Boyle over at Facebook, watch it and I goosebumps all over. In the morning, she was on CNN, her name are all over the internet! Later in the evening when I went to have dinner with Irene and Rosilea over at Grace Point, again I got goosebumps when I showed the video to Rosilea and Irene. That lady sure can sing! Check out this link for more reading 😉

Now for the most anticipated tag that I get from Sue Thien and Jenie. Your reply on my blog comment section or Facebook Notes comment section is greatly appreciated.

Copy the questions, answer them and post them below.

1. Where you and I met?
  2. How long have you known me?
  3. The last time we saw each other?
  4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
  5. Am I funny?
  6. What’s my favourite music?
  7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)?
  8. Have you ever hugged me?
  9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
  10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
  11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
  12. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

The Geek

A so called geek who resides at North Borneo, in a not so little city anymore, formerly known as Api-Api to the locals, Jesselton to the colonialist. This geek is a Civil Engineer by profession, who have lots of ideas popping up while traveling, who will write whatever popped up in his mind and hopping the reader would not be so judgmental toward his writings. This geek is also a computer & internet junkie who love outdoor, which is pretty much contradicting to each other doesn’t it? This geek is good at almost everything but a master of none (read about this somewhere). People may perceive him as a very quiet, describe as phlegmatic person, yet he is quite a chatterbox to those whom he is really close or comfortable with. This geek thinks anime chicks are way cooler than a real chick hence why he also likes to watch it (not the chicks, but the anime). Not to be mistaken as watching a cartoon, anime to this geek and to most of anime follower are animation that are created and produce by the Japanese.

5 thoughts on “I know the moment you walk out…

• 18th April 2009 at 10:13 am

ok Pai.. your wish will be granted.. soon k, soon.. 🙂

• 23rd April 2009 at 5:00 pm

Where you and I met?
    – high school
    How long have you known me?
    – 18 years
    The last time we saw each other?
    – last week i guess
    Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
    – geeky (totally)
    Am I funny?
    – im funnier than you
    What’s my favourite music?
    – rocknrolla
    – organized (overly, haha)
    Have you ever hugged me?
    – yup
    If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
    – skippy (yes, after the peanut butter)
    If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
    – girls, lotsa girls
    Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
    – in front of your laptop (if it is still called laptop)
    Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
    – nope

• 23rd April 2009 at 10:08 pm

hmm… we first meet in 1991, you know i’m overly organized, and we last meet last week? hmmm… kau ni pian! berabis la sya fikir siapa ni hahahaha.

• 26th April 2009 at 9:45 pm

Where you and I met?
    ~ in the office.
    How long have you known me?
    ~ four years i think.
    The last time we saw each other?
    ~ last Friday mcm.
    Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
    ~ the Master of Computer.
    Am I funny?
    ~ yerp
    What’s my favourite music?
    ~ from Rock to Indie
    ~ geek
    Have you ever hugged me?
    ~ erkk.. don’t think so.
    If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
    ~ 3.14159265
    If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
    ~ ermm.. i would bring some machete and tent would be nice.
    Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
    ~ trying to hack each Gov. Secret because you’re bored?
    Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
    ~ i think i did posted this somewhere.

• 29th April 2009 at 3:36 pm

1.Where you and I met?
    >> KKBox 😉
    2.How long have you known me?
    >> um 2/3 mths I guess..
    3.The last time we saw each other?
    >> 1/2 weeks ago
    4.Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
    >> O.o
    5.Am I funny?
    >> Ya!!
    6.What’s my favourite music?
    >> Honestly I duno, but judging frm your ur links,..hurm..rock..hardcore..indie.. I guess..
    7.Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)?
    >> I would call you information officer hahaha
    8.Have you ever hugged me?
    >> yea in my dreams..hahahaha..no la..I never hug u..
    9.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
    >> Uncle Pai..hehe
    10.If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
    >> Ur bike.. ;p
    11.Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
    >> Here..still in sabah running ur own biz.. 😉
    12.Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
    >> I did and u replied..