Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the wedding plan! At the end, choose the people you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know about you! 🙂
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your wedding plan, tag d people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
- How old are you?
- Are you single?
- At what age do you think you’ll get married?
Owh, I don’t know. 35 maybe.
- Do you think you’ll marrying the person you are with now?
*looking left and right* the invisible girl? Maybe.
- If not, who do you want to marry?
Uh… Tough one. Umma Thurman perhaps.
- Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
Umm.. I haven’t given any thought about that.
- Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Traditional I suppose
- Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Disney World! Hehehehehe
- How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Err.. 500++ maybe?
- Will that include your exes?
Yup. Why not?
- How many layers of cake do you want?
- When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Morning, so I can get to business in the evening HAHAHAHA
- Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
From This Moment?
- Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon,fork and knife?
Umm.. a normal spoon & fork will do.
- Champagne or red wine?
Rebina, Muslim marriage bah!
- Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after the wedding.
- Money or household items?
I think both. Besides, if I get too many blender, I can always sell it at lelong.com right?
- How many kids would you like to have?
Three would be enough.
- Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Everything except for the hokey pokey stuff aite!
- Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
Anyone who are still single. No, those who planned to have 2nd or 3rd or 4th wife I’m not interested.
For a moment there I did get you guys going to the edge of your seat, did I?