It’s back! Yeah, Stompin’ Sabah 2010 International Music Fest ignited by Xpax, Celcom Axiata Berhad (formerly know as Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad) is back and this time with more artist and better music! For those who haven’t heard about it or probably know about it but don’t know what’s it all about or a geek/nerd who wants to “pimp” his/her life, Stompin’ Sabah is a showcase of percussionists from around Asia who will show off their best, infused with International Deejays who will add beats to the percussions that also includes world tribal essences. All these showcases in one stage, one night with an extravagant and unique experience to all.
This year, a host of top local & international artistes and DJs will be rockin’ the scene at Stompin’ Sabah. You’ll have the chance to party with:
- Malaysia’s Queen of Rock! Ella and the band will be RAWKing the joint.
- Lefty legend, Man Kidal, who will be stepping his feet to The Land Below The Wind after so many years, battling out with…
- Joe Wings! Yes you heard me right. He will also be licking some riff with…
- Sabah’s own Dicken! A 16 years old prodigy from Ranau who will be making his first debut on INTERNATIONAL STAGE with Man Kidal & Joe Wings.
- DJ Tony yo! A true blue Sabahan.
- Number 9 rank World Best Beat-Boxer Shawn Lee
- The Angklung Supremo, Genderang Toi Angklung, that would be Toi of Akademi Fantasia Season 6 a.k.a. Toi AF6
- MC Vibe formerly known as Doreeno, partying the crowd with Shawn Lee and Toi Angklung
- All the way from the Island of Philippines, beating the beats out of music that will get your feet stompin’ heard from Land of Tagloban! That’s KULAHIG
- Coming from the land where a Merlion stood tall, Wicked Aura Batucada of Singapore.
That’s not all. The Top 3 bands from the U.O.X. Campus Tours audition that was previously held at Palm Square, Kota Kinabalu on 31 October 2010 in Sabah will also be performing at Stompin’ Sabah 2010. Don’t miss out on catching these upcoming talents at Stompin’ Sabah.
Got you jumping of your seat now did I? Or maybe tip toeing all over your room pretending to be a butterfly? Doing backflips? What ever you do, don’t stop there. Come down to Stompin Sabah that will be happening on 6 November 2010 at Sabah Port or we locals knows it as Jesselton Point, Kota Kinabalu from 6pm until 2am the following day. There’ll also be a Stompin’ Sabah Carnival starting 5 November 2010 with fun activities & performances so you can come check it out too!
There’s two way of getting the passes to this “phenomenon”
- Just reload RM30 or more and get 1 VIP pass worth RM100! Xpax customers need to type “REGSTOMPIN” and SMS to 28881, and a confirmation SMS will be sent upon successful registration. After which, reload a minimum of RM30 worth of airtime and a mobile voucher for a FREE “Stompin Sabah 2010” VIP pass with redemption instructions will be sent to you. Pass redemption can be made at the Kota Kinabalu’s Celcom branch.
- Or you can drag yourself and show your widest smile to the lovely people over at U.O.X. booth at the event venue on 5th and 6th November 2010 to grab free passes! Seroiusly? Yes seriously!
So? What are you waiting for? Got X got Stompin’ Sabah 2010 🙂 I’ll see you guys there!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Nuffnang. All opinions are 100% mine.