It’s my fourth year!

Yes, today is my 4th year anniversary, while everyone is celebrating Valentine’s day, I’m here typing my blog. So what do you guys think? Lame? I’m not doing this every month though, only when I have the time to shoot. I must admit, making this video was fun. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get update on new uploaded video. Thanks for watching. πŸ˜‰

The Geek

A so called geek who resides at North Borneo, in a not so little city anymore, formerly known as Api-Api to the locals, Jesselton to the colonialist. This geek is a Civil Engineer by profession, who have lots of ideas popping up while traveling, who will write whatever popped up in his mind and hopping the reader would not be so judgmental toward his writings.

This geek is also a computer & internet junkie who love outdoor, which is pretty much contradicting to each other doesn’t it? This geek is good at almost everything but a master of none (read about this somewhere). People may perceive him as a very quiet, describe as phlegmatic person, yet he is quite a chatterbox to those whom he is really close or comfortable with. This geek thinks anime chicks are way cooler than a real chick hence why he also likes to watch it (not the chicks, but the anime). Not to be mistaken as watching a cartoon, anime to this geek and to most of anime follower are animation that are created and produce by the Japanese.

21 thoughts on “It’s my fourth year!

• 14th February 2011 at 7:54 am

Hee! Nice one…Good acting πŸ˜€ Emmy nominations coming soon..hehe… ninieahmad.com does video blog too (sometimes) but she’s doing/teaching yoga poses..

• 14th February 2011 at 9:15 am

i think i need a whole lot of improvement, on acting, speaking and video taking. thank you for watching πŸ™‚

• 14th February 2011 at 9:48 am

OMG. That was hilarious..hehehe…No offence, but I think you remind me of Stephen Chow. And, it’s nice to have finally heard your voice!
    Love the vid. Keep it coming.

Happy 4th anniversary!

• 14th February 2011 at 9:54 am

owh, Stephen Chow is my Idol! I think I’m influenced by him. I’ll keep video idea for now, will shoot again whenever I’m back in KK.

Thanks for watching πŸ˜€

• 14th February 2011 at 11:59 am

I never been good at cameras and video shooting. Well, I must commend you for the acting.. truly hilarious πŸ™‚

• 14th February 2011 at 12:03 pm

thanks for watching! i still need to improve A LOT. gave me a bit of insight in video shooting.

• 14th February 2011 at 1:13 pm

hahahah…funny! this is so much funner. u can read post and watch video at the same time. do more!

• 17th February 2011 at 4:47 pm

Happy 4th blogging anniversary Pai!
    Oh my, terhibur juga saya tingu v-blog ko oh. And well done, you look very natural in acting lah. When I first did my snow flakes tutorial video…even just using my voice pun mau several takes bah I did.

• 17th February 2011 at 4:55 pm

HAHAHA. that video have a lot of take. a lot of tersasul, and a lot of change of script. I need to watch your snow flakes video la.

• 17th February 2011 at 5:01 pm

Err… that snow flakes video of mine very noobie punya. Yg fresh from the oven punya shoot, no editing no nothing because memang I dunno how to do video editing πŸ™‚

• 15th May 2011 at 2:10 pm

yeah, u r cool like that..:) cant wait to watch ur next video blog..

• Pingback: What Skill I Would Most Like to Learn in 2012 | Borneo Geek