1. Ucap terima kasih & letakkan link orang yang memberi award ini.
Thank you Lizee for awarding me this award! :p
2. Nyatakan 7 perkara tentang diri anda.
- When I was still a kid until my teen years, when ever I walk on a pavement block, I like to keep my step on each block without stepping on the boundary. Don’t get me? OK, the first block I will take two step, the next one just one step, then third block two steps an so on. I also do that on walkway with colour pattern on it. The same goes with cracks on the floor. Sadly, I sometime do that unintentionally till today. Something like the TV series Monk, only mine is under control.
When I was still young, I watched this one Malaysian children show and one of the character drank something to gain superhero power and yelled ADUM APALEK! So naturally I also yelled ADUM APALEK! Twenty years after that I just knew its KELAPA MUDA!
- When I was 15, or was it 16, but I know it was the time when MacGyver TV series was AWESOME, my uncle gave me a Swiss Army knife. Overnight I was called MacGyver because I brought it to school, and the fact that I’m good at improvising something, much like my hero MacGyver. Hehehehehe
- In school, my classmate called me Sei Man Chai (is that the correct spelling?) for the obvious reason. I was so short, nobody would notice me. Fifteen years after that, my classmate called me Liang Chai. Yes, you may vomit now.
- My late mom used us as a guinea pig when we were kids. She bought this saloon product to perm her hair, and tried it on us after convincing us that we would look cool. At school we were mocked my our friends. It was the 80’s and “Sarang Tebuan” hairdo was in. We look like a dork, perm on the top, straight at the back. My mom? Oh she perm all her hair after seeing the end result on us.
- I’m used to be shy in the present of hawtness. It took me one particular book to loosen me up an become the person I am now. The person 7 years back is not the same as the person who are writing this. But my shyness find its way back to me when I first met “Uma Thurman“. Damn!
- Every year, until I started wearing spectacle, my ambition was very consistent. I wanted to become a Pilot, an Engineer, a Scientist. After that, frustrated, I have to settle with Engineer, Scientist, Computer Programmer. And what do you know, I’m an Engineer who are a computer geek who love to watch Discovery Channel Science! How cool is that? HAHAHAHA
3. Pass kepada 15 orang award ini.
So it has been a while since I last give any award, so I give this award to
4. Beritahu kepada 15 orang yang bertuah ni bahawa diorang dapat award ni.
I’m giving you guys this award for giving me a very interesting writing; apart the fact that I only have you guys on my list.
So you guys don’t have to do this straight away, take your time. 🙂